6 Tips To Improve Your Business Resilience In 2017: A New Year Resolution
Well it’s that time of the year again when we all make promises to ourselves that we will do something different in the new year:
- join the gym,
- stop smoking,
- stop drinking
- reconnect with friends that we haven’t seen for some time etc.
Here at the Risk Evolves HQ we’ve been discussing the New Years resolutions you should consider for your business.
One things is for sure – 2017 is going to be filled with change…
- What will the terms of Brexit be when Theresa May invokes Article 50 and how will they impact the UK ?
- Will inflation in the UK rise as predicted by Mark Carney ?
- What will the new policies of President-Elect Trump mean for the World ?
- How will the General Elections to be held in Holland, France and Germany impact Europe ?
- Will the current peace plan negotiated by Russia for Syria hold?
- How will the continuing cyber threat impact the UK and the overall global economy ?
Unfortunately, no one has a crystal ball to predict the future…
At Risk Evolves we much prefer to focus on the items that we can influence, and to keep a watch on the things that we can’t. More info